Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: EWS64XL does not give stereo signal?!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member hansbaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi there,

    I don't know what happened. When I send a stereo signal to my EWS (Ln-1) I get a mono signal out of my EWS (Out-1). Can this be resolved by correcting the mixer-setting?

    Pls help!

    Hans

  2. #2
    Inactive Member JHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2000
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hans,

    With mono you mean only one channel, or the same signal on both channels?
    Check the setting of the balance.
    Also check the virtual channels settings.
    Normaly loading the "default.mix" settings fix these type of problems.

    John

  3. #3
    Inactive Member hansbaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for responding John. I have indeed 2 signals at the same level. I loaded already the default mixer setting but still the vu-meters on the mixer show equal levels. The signal coming from my amplifier really is a stereo signal. It really is strange!
    There's no balance in disorder and VC shows normal settings.

    Hans

  4. #4
    Inactive Member JHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2000
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hans,

    Have you tried to disconnect one output from your amplifier to see what happens?
    Also chack that the connector for line-in is seated correctly in the soundcard.
    Those 3.5mm plugs are really bad.

    John

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •